Difference between revisions of "David Wondrich"
From Chanticleer Society
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 16:52, 31 January 2020
Identified by Imbibe Magazine as one of “The Top 25 Most Influential Cocktail Personalities of the Past Century”:
- "Few people have done more to illuminate the history of our drinking culture than David Wondrich. A top-notch mixologist, prolific writer and partner in Beverage Alcohol Resource, said to be the world’s first advanced education program in spirits and cocktails. Wondrich entertains as well as he educates."
This entry is currently just a "stub" and needs to have more information added to it. Members of the Chanticleer Society are able to edit any of these pages. If you think you have valuable information to add, to this page or others, please sign up to become a member.
If you aren't yet a member, you can click on the Anonymous drop-down in the top-right and then on Request an Account.
Awards and Recognition
- James Beard Nominee, Outstanding Wine, Spirits, or Beer Professional 2013 
- James Beard Nominee, Outstanding Wine, Spirits, or Beer Professional 2014
- James Beard Semifinalist, Outstanding Wine & Spirits Professional 2011
- James Beard Winner, Wine & Spirits 2008
- Imbibe! Updated and Revised Edition: From Absinthe Cocktail to Whiskey Smash, a Salute in Stories and Drinks to "Professor" Jerry Thomas, Pioneer of the American Bar (Amazon.com Apr 7, 2015)
- Punch: The Delights (and Dangers) of the Flowing Bowl (Amazon.com Nov 2, 2010)
- Stomp and Swerve: American Music Gets Hot, 1843–1924 (Amazon.com Aug 1, 2003)
- Imbibe!: From Absinthe Cocktail to Whiskey Smash, a Salute in Stories and Drinks to "Professor" Jerry Thomas, Pioneer of the American Bar Featuring the Original Formulae (Amazon.com Nov 6, 2007)
- Killer Cocktails: An Intoxicating Guide to Sophisticated Drinking (Amazon.com Jan 1, 2005)
- Esquire Drinks: An Opinionated & Irreverent Guide to Drinking With 250 Drink Recipes (Amazon.com Sep 1, 2004)
- David Wondrich - Senior Drinks Columnist (TheDailyBeast.com)
- David Wondrich - Signature Collection (Cocktail Kingdom)
- Q&A with David Wondrich (ImbibeMagazine.com)
- The 10 Cocktails That Made My Career: David Wondrich (FirstWeFeast.com)
- David Wondrich Author Page (Amazon.com)
- Wondrich, After the Renaissance: What does the future of the cocktail look like to the man who unearthed its past? (PunchDrink.com, Dec 2, 2019)
- PodCast: Life Behind Bars