The Pisco Sour is one of the most famous South American cocktails which uses Pisco as it's main ingredient.
- 1 1/2 ounces (Quebranta) pisco
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
Garnish: 2 to 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Shake everything except the bitters hard with ice. Strain into a coupe or small rocks glass. Add a couple dashes of bitters to the egg white foam that forms on top.
- Pisco Sour Cocktails (The Pisco Trail)
- Origins of the Pisco Sour (The Pisco Trail)
- Pisco Sour - How to Make the Classic Drink & the History Behind It (YouTube)
- Origins of the Pisco Sour (New Worlder)